Dingieshowe Cottage, at the foot of the Campsie Fells
Terms and Conditions
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival is at or after 4pm but not after 11pm (to avoid disturbance to neighbours).
- Departure is before or at 10.00am but not before 7am (to avoid disturbance to neighbours).
- Special arrangements will be accommodated if at all possible by negotiation with the Owners.
- Bookings can be secured by contacting the Owners by phone, email or text (see contact details).
- On confirmation of the booking, a £150 deposit is due to secure the booking.
- Full payment of the remaining sum must be made at least four weeks prior to arrival.
- If a booking is agreed within 28 days of the arrival date, the full amount of the rental fee will become due.
- Payment can be made by cheque, PayPal or Bankers Transfer - refer to Owners for details.
- Bookings can be accepted for parties of up to 5 individuals plus an infant.
- Children and babies are very welcome and a cot and high chair can be supplied on request at no extra charge.
- Dogs are not accepted
- If the booking is cancelled more than 28 days prior to the arrival date, the booking fee will be returned in full.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 28 days prior to arrival but more than 14 days, 50% of the booking fee will be returned.
- If the booking is cancelled on or less than 14 days prior to arrival, the booking fee will not be returned.
- In the unusual event of the Owners being forced to cancel a booking, eg because of major repairs being required unexpectedly,
the booking fee will be returned in full and a full explanation will be given for the need to cancel. Such cancellations will
be avoided if at all possible.
- A returnable damage deposit of £150 is payable when the final payment is made.
- This will be returned on departure, following inspection of the house, if the house and furniture and fittings are returned in a clean, tidy and
- In the event of damage, a reduction to the deposit will be discussed with the Guests, and will not be unreasonably requested by the Owners nor
withheld by the Guests.
- We regret that pets are not permitted, with the exception of guide dogs.
Smoking and Candles
- Smoking is not permitted.
- The burning of candles or other open flames is not permitted, with the exception of candles on birthday cakes, which should not be allowed to burn for more than
10 minutes and must not be left unattended.
Noise and Disturbance
- Neighbours must be respected and no unacceptable level of noise or disturbance is permitted, particularly after 10.30pm.
- In the event of complaints from neighbours of unacceptable levels of noise or disturbance, guests may be required to leave the premises
within 24 hours, or immediately if the disturbance has occasioned the involvement of the Police.
Further Safety and Other Information
- There are two further information folders in the house. Please study these on arrival, as they provide information on fire and other safety policies, relevant
information regarding the house, how to handle recycling etc.